CAS has grown desiring to continuously offer real solutions to real issues. Its innovative profile is the basis of a constant search to provide the best technology from unique research and development.
From the possibility of transmitting data using GSM/GPRS/EDGE cellular networks, RS2000 Transparent Bridge adds telemetry features in various scenarios: from the collection and exchange of information to activation of remote equipment.
It is easy to install, operates an independent protocol and can be integrated with management applications thus reinforcing its main characteristic: flexibility.
Facilities for monitored equipment and integration with management applications
- Complies with various equipment and applications, including equipment that is not able to connect to GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Simultaneous connection with multiple devices
- Possibility of setting fixed IP address
- No hardware design and software changes required
- The application’s operation does not change
Pre-and post-implementation advantages
- Easy installation
- Low investment for implementation and operation
- Management and remote configuration
- Freedom of choice of telecommunications carrier
- Upgrade remote embedded software
- Technology allows the means of communication to be transparent to the telemetry process
- Management and control user autonomy
- Real-time query
Hardware RS2000 Transparent Bridge
The advantages of RS2000 Transparent Bridge are obtained by using different communication models from the RS2000 Series. Click here to know more about the communication modules from the RS2000 Series.